Tuesday 18 June 2013

Parde Ke Peeche is back!!

It's my summer vacations going on and I'm bored. Enough reasons to bring this poor, lost-into-oblivion blog back on its wheels, something I started with a deep-rooted passion for Hindi cinema. The passion still exists. But not my inclination towards writing. I guess I never had it in the first place. Too lazy u see! :P 
But more than anything, pouring my thoughts out on this blog brings me a certain kind of satisfaction. For this simple reason coupled with my quest to bring something different every time to the few readers of this young blog, I hereby introduce a new section, 'Casuale' to make Parde Ke Peeche a more interesting read. 'Casuale' is Italian for random. Being true to its name, this section will portray my random thoughts (can be senseless many a times, please don't mind :P ) from time to time on random things presently going on in the Indian film industry. Plus, from hereon, posts on this blog will be shorter in length and low on information when compared to precious posts. CHEERS! ENJOY! and HAPPY READING
P.S. Don't fail to notice the blog's new,revamped look. Had it in mind for the longest time but then thinking and executing are two different things. :P
Any suggestions for future posts? Feel free to send in your suggestions and requests here or on my e-mail id: aanchal.srivastava20@gmail.com . Hope to hear from you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment